OUR HISTORY

The corporation firmly established itself as a bold innovator in a growing marketplace. A continuing focus on bringing and distributing new products to an energy-hungry public continued to guide the company's direction.

 

1984 

H&A was established by Mr. Hassan Fouani as a provisional store and wholesale dealer with a workforce of 10 employees in Waterside, the oldest general market and provisional center on Water Street in Monrovia .

 

1994

Starting the import of Tyres, Batteries and Chain saw after realizing the rapid growth and increase in the company and the growing needs of its many customers for other products and general merchandise.

 

2000

The company relocated to its present facility in Clara Town, Bushrod Island, a commercial community in the suburb of Monrovia occupying a space of 1500 square meters along with a warehouse, store and offices. We were privileged to receive the right to act as an authorized dealer and distributor of PIRELLI TYRES in Liberia.

 

2004

The company became the authorized dealer of Massey Ferguson Generators and spare parts.

 

2007

We were privileged to receive the right to act as an authorized dealer and distributor of FG WILSON Generators from 5.5 to 2,500KVA along with spare parts.

 

2008

The company became the authorized distributor and dealer of HUSQVARVA equipment and spare parts.

 

2013

The company expanded its facilities and operations by opening a fully equipped modern showroom and office space for its equipment, generation sets and senior managerial staff in Clara Town .